Saturday, October 15, 2011

JUST FOR FUN ~ LAUGH IN BLACK & WHITE

I'm taking a break this week from a 'serious' post to bring you this!
This was on a row filled with only black and white objects. It was quite fun to snap a black and white photo of a black and white display.
I had to laugh. :-)



Black & White, Black & White....I felt so at home on this aisle!
For more fun-filled fotography, visit our gracious host, Dragonstar, at http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/
Happy Weekend.
David :-)

4 comments:

  1. What a great place to see. I like those LAUGH mugs very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a collection! Well spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really funny - !! love it !!

    wish you a lucky week my friend,

    mit einem Lächeln
    isabella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! David/ :0)