Sunday, November 20, 2011

HOT PEPPERS & A TOMATILLO

I really enjoyed taking this one. I was attracted to the shine of the peppers and the unusual features of the tomatillo.
The tomatillo (round fruit) is used here in Texas and in Mexico for green chili sauces.
The serrano peppers are even hotter than our usual jalapeno peppers.
You can tell Houston cooking is highly influenced by the spices of Mexico.
For more spicy photos, visit our host, Dragonstar, at http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by. David/ :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love the combination of dark and glossy with the single pale and dry. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dragonstar. I also like the reflections from the glossy peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one! The play of light is magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really a perfect combination, it attracts the attention of the exciting contrasts. Wonderful photo work!

    wish you a nice rest of the week and a beautiful Christmas Time,

    isabella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! David/ :0)